Update: The 2018 RTDNF fellowship and scholarship winners have been announced. Meet the winners here.
No aspiring journalists should miss out on the opportunity to reduce their student debt, attend Excellence in Journalism 2018 this fall in Baltimore and enjoy the benefits of RTDNA membership.
So we have extended the deadline to apply for one of 8 scholarships for journalism students or 4 fellowships for new professionals.
Applicants should submit their materials by Wednesday, January 31.
Scholarships for students:
- Ed Bradley Scholarship for students of color
- Carole Simpson Scholarship for students of color
- Presidents Scholarship
- Mike Reynolds Scholarship
- Lou and Carole Prato Sports Reporting Scholarship
- George Foreman Scholarship for University of Texas at Austin students
- Lee Thornton Scholarship (preference given to students from Howard University or the University of Maryland)
- Pete Wilson Scholarship for Bay area graduate students
- N.S. Bienstock Fellowship for new professional journalists of color
- Michele Clark Fellowship for new professional journalists of color
- Oldfield Fellowship for national security reporting
- Minnotte Fellowship for health reporting
- RTDNA is accepting entries for the Student Murrow Awards through Feb. 14, 2018.
- RTDNA partner organizations also offer scholarships & fellowships.