RTDNA today launched a new member portal, directory and career center to provide its members with easier access to Association resources. The redesigned site has a clean, modern interface, and will be the central location for users to manage their membership.
"Our new portal gives our members access to exclusive members-only content, job postings, a directory to find and reach out to other members and much more," said RTDNA Executive Director Mike Cavender. "It's a new way to keep members connected to their Association and to each other."
The redesigned site will provide easier access to member resources:
- Get easy, one-click access to exclusive discounts and member-only resources like Ed Talks and webinar archives
- Track membership status information, event, donation and member receipts
- Connect with an updated directory search, location-based searching and mapping, direct messaging
- Purchase tickets to signature events like the RTDNF First Amendment Awards and the Edward R. Murrow Awards Gala
- Find contact information for local and national RTDNA representatives
- Post and find job openings across the country in the new job center
- Access exclusive member benefits and perks, including discount codes for resources like the AP Styleguide, training and more
"It's easier than ever to access valuable resources and benefits of an RTDNA membership," said Membership and Programs Manager Karen Hansen. "We hope our members will visit frequently to take advantage of the latest content and member perks."
All members will receive an email with a new user name to log in and set up their account. Members can access the portal any time at members.RTDNA.org.