For 70 years, the Radio Television Digital News Association and its Foundation have been working to protect and advance the rights of electronic journalists. Some of the issues have changed over the years and the platforms have developed and grown, but our mission remains the same.
We count on your support to continue that mission.
RTDNF supports the Association’s efforts through education, training and thousands of dollars annually in scholarships to deserving students entering our profession. And that's just the beginning. The Foundation:
- Promotes discussion of ethics and integrity in news coverage
- Develops leadership skills among news professionals and sound management practices in news organizations
- Encourages diversity in news organizations and in news coverage
- Assesses the impact of technological change on the news industry
- Fosters exchanges of ideas and perspectives at the local, national and international levels
- Supports U.S. First Amendment rights, worldwide press freedom and the public's right to know
Donating is simple: Click here to make your tax-deductible donation. Checks can also be mailed to RTDNF, 529 14th Street NW, Suite 1240, Washington, D.C. 20045. The RTDNF is a 501(c) 3 charitable organization and your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We sincerely thank you for your support.
Please encourage others to give. Follow @RTDNA and use the hashtag #RTDNForward